Options for anonymous, matching,

monthly or one-time donations

by credit card or check/bank transfer

or other financial instruments.  

Non-tax Deductible Contributions

through Paypal:

(click 'Donate')

 By Mail:  

19575 Clear Night Dr,

Bend, OR 97702, USA
    Checks must be payable to Greg or Alison Millikan

Contact us with any question around finances and funding.  

We are happy to provide any information helpful to you in discerning partnering with us.

The New Horizons Foundation (www.newhorizonsfoundation.net) assists many projects like ours by providing both the infrastructure for financial contributions and the fiduciary oversight to ensure all donations are used for their designated purpose.  We work closely with New Horizons Foundation through submitting budgets, strategic plans, financial documents and quarterly reports to ensure financial transparency and accountability.
95% of contributions go directly to our ministry.  The remaining 5% (and an additional 3% in transaction fees if using a credit card) cover New Horizons Foundation’s operating costs.

©2017 by Experience God Project.